Our investment strategy
Our goal is to facilitate a process that enables every client to make informed decisions about their money.
Our service must increase the probability that every client achieves their investment objectives while taking into account the risks associated with their particular strategy. This approach often requires a compromise and a trade-off between the investment return required and the investment risk associated with delivering the required return.
Our role is to help every client make sound financial decisions.
Our investment philosophy
An investment philosophy is a set of guiding principles that inform and shape the financial decision-making process.
Our investment philosophy is based on these principles:
- Asset allocation and diversification is a key driver of investment returns
- Risks need to be thoroughly understood
- Investing for the long-term is important
- Protecting capital in down markets is important
- Costs must always be considered
- Emotions can erode the best investment decisions
Our commitment to our clients
- We are an independent financial planning practice.
- We can offer products and funds to our clients completely autonomously and free from obligation.
- Our role is to advise on the best ways of allocating money to achieve certain goals.
- We are in this for the long haul; we’ll be there in the good times and the bad.
- We appreciate how quickly life changes so we are always reviewing and refining.
- We go out of our way to meet clients regularly to help them stay on top of their financial affairs.